Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Hi guys welcome to my blog ! if you are on my website then:
 1. you have no idea where you are and you just randomly found this website
 2. I'm either well-known or really hated upon!!
 either way this blog is about the latest games but for some reason I don't why I called this website I avengers cuz I'm weird!!

although I had some fantasy that I will meet some people who wanna do some of the most craziest things and go wacko on the celebs and embrass ourselves in front of the entire world!!!


Well only a few days ago the new trailer of the newy, newiest of present sonic game has been shown and above is the trailer. Well as always the graphics are great but there is no damn plot!! There isn't any cool power-ups to make up that! I don't blame you but this is just the trailer who knows what the game is like? but don't say i didn't warn you when you buy this game and you realise it ain't worth buying in the first place! 

please comment and bye cuz i hav a brownie with my name on it!!:3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment